Its about the enterprise…
Imaging Strategies helps health systems prepare for and get value from enterprise imaging solutions.
We help you bridge the gap between radiology, cardiology, and all of the service lines that capture and consume medical images.
Step Outside of Radiology
Health systems that approach image exchange, clinical decision support, and VNA in the context of the overall enterprise have the greatest successes. Radiology-led initiatives with active engagement from across the enterprise have the most impact supporting strategic enterprise objectives including referral growth, cost containment, clinical and operational efficiency, telemedicine program expansion, and patient care improvements.
Imaging Strategies help your healthcare system achieve enterprise imaging success
A comprehensive understanding of imaging needs across your organization is vital for strategic plan development, vendor selection and deployment. Our services include:
Business needs assessment – from finance, IT and clinical departments, to international patient services and telemedicine
Clinical needs assessment – identify imaging needs and use cases beyond radiology and DICOM
Prioritizing imaging needs based on relevance to organization’s strategic goals
Implementation audits—assess success to date, and define a path to improved performance
Strong, inclusive governance ensures that the broad imaging needs of the enterprise are understood. It also helps ensure service line engagement and accelerated adoption. We can:
Define the most effective governance structure for your organization
Identify strategic and tactical leaders to include and recruit members
Develop incentives for engagement and adoption
Evangelize the enterprise value of enterprise imaging internally and externally
Policy and Workflow
Clinical service lines have unique needs for capturing, obtaining, and viewing images. We help you understand these needs so you can achieve a fully image-enabled EMR. We:
Provide transparency for current-state workflows
Define future-state workflows to ensure images are appropriately captured, labeled, and accessible via the EMR
Develop policies for sharing and storing medical images
Collaborate with your strategic referring facilities to develop workflows to share images and ingest images you send to them
About Imaging Strategies
Imaging Strategies was founded to help organizations make sense of the rapidly changing world of HIT and health information exchange. With a strong focus on medical image exchange, we also do extensive work in enterprise imaging, referral management, clinical decision support, and leveraging software solutions to support transitions to value-based care and referral growth.
Working with executive leadership to understand an organization’s growth objectives, we provide strategic planning services, workflow evaluation, and software utilization audits and optimization consulting. Our goal is to coach hospital teams to become self-sustaining optimization experts.
Imaging Strategies was founded by Amy Vreeland in 2014. Amy has over 25 years of leadership experience in HIT startups, most recently as co-founder of lifeIMAGE, Inc., where she was Senior Vice President of Product Management, Marketing, and Strategic Accounts, and AMICAS, where she was Vice President Client Services, which was twice ranked Best in KLAS under her leadership.
Ready to demystify enterprise imaging so you can start preparing for it? Request a free copy of our new white paper “Planning for Enterprise Imaging.”read more
Vendor neutral archive (VNA) and the concept of “deconstructed PACS” are somewhat vague and abused terminologies that mean different things to different people. However, as this collection of technologies matures, strategic opportunities exist to eliminate data silos and introduce EMR-based and exchange workflows that include all types of imaging. This is collectively categorized as Enterprise Imaging (EI).
Here are 5 reasons to start planning for EI:read more
- https://t.co/k53r8CfH72 Collaboration Software Supports California’s Ambitious ‘Whole Person Care’ Pilots… https://t.co/KdoiioJIM8,
- Yes. Thank you Kumara Raja Sundar, MD https://t.co/Wi9BEDHkKU,
- Thanks @Atul_Gawande . I wish our kids' commencement speeches resonated so much. Curiosity and What Equality Reall… https://t.co/PqNhV84Ywo,
- Great work product. Thank you @bhangrajay https://t.co/GmtZJ5ZExy,
- RT @MarenBatalden: Coproducing health for elders in partnership with postal workers! https://t.co/alUw066CTj,
- #CenteringCare18 Good point... https://t.co/t5WsySsCS5,
- RT @KedarMate: I’m increasingly convinced that story+data+action ideas is one possible recipe to build momentum #CenteringCare18… https://t.co/bCY8INwiWn,
- RT @MaryTriestine: It’s about ego and power - until people can #CheckTheirEgos and #SHAREtheirPOWER we can’t make progress!! Truer wor… https://t.co/ZlA15PsqSA,
- RT @MaryTriestine: “I do believe the arc of the universe does bend towards justice, but only when people like you are fighting for jus… https://t.co/LcwRcCBivt,
- RT @annefweiss: Oregon's experience teaches us that when we run into the "no's," we can recommit our passion and "reroute." We will… https://t.co/pwGYcQ9X8r,